RSS, ES 380 Web Site, QR Codes
Handouts (as PDFs unless otherwise indicated)
- Listing of use of QR Codes in Libraries
- Example of QR Codes use in local history
- QR Codes in Car Crashes
- QR Codes in Wisconsin school
- Five ideas from an Educator for QR Codes
- 10 ways to use QR Codes in the Classroom
- The Edublogs Awards
- Blogs Collected by Dr. Scott McLeod, Director of Innovation, Prairie Lakes AEA, Summer 2014
- Teach 100: A daily ranking of Education Blogs
- Finish your review of The Mac is Not a Typewriter for a short practice next Monday or Tuesday
- The Style Manual Quiz is next Wednesday or Thursday
- News/Blogs Assignment
- Selection List: QR Codes in the Classroom
- Selection List: QR Codes and Your EL
- Everyone MUST post their web site URL to the form by 4:00 Friday February 12; failure to do so will result in the loss of 5 points.
- Produce a basic web site.
- Describe three ways you can use RSS feeds for your professional development and three ways they can be used for your professional productivity (as a teacher, not a college student).**
- Subscribe to and read at least 2 RSS feeds relevant to your professional development.
- Define these terms: RSS, XML, feed, subscribe, blog (weblog), aggregator and news reader.**
Objectives (Selection Lists)
- Design and produce a document that incorporates QR codes that lead to URLs and text information.
- Design and develop a lesson plan that has students use QR Codes for learning and assessment.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Last updated February 4, 2016